Project Cost Breakdown
Proposed Parking and Exterior Improvements
· Renovate all existing parking areas
· Provide accessible drop-off zones and improved circulation on the west side entrances.
· Flatten grade for improved access and easier parking.
· Renovated site for expanded parking, site lighting and signage
· Provides a courtyard for gathering and fellowship
· Creates a clear and definitive entrance to the new grand all and commons.
· Expanded handicap accessible parking
· North parking lot expansion
· Add 110 or more parking spaces thus providing 310+/- parking spaces on campus
· Enhanced electrical grid to bring electrical systems to code
Cost Estimate: $1,967,000
Proposed 1st Floor Adult/Choir Renovation Plan
· Existing 1st floor main office covered entrance provides access to new flattened grade parking for improved access to Sanctuary and Adult Grow Group space.
· Ramp access to the new commons area near the main elevator.
· Renovated adult classrooms with improved access commons and exits.
· New lighting, flooring, bathrooms, paint, improved climate control and traffic flow.
· Relocated and enlarged choir and music ministry suite.
Cost Estimate: $1,052,000
Proposed 2nd and 3rd Floor Plan
· Demolition of the Gym Lobby/CLC area
· Construction of a new two-story preschool expansion and second floor for youth and Children expansion
· Expansion will provide an increase in ministry space of 30% each age group
· Expansion and renovation will provide secure access to each age group
· New Commons and Grand Hall constructed.
· Fellowship Hall enlarged for contemporary worship church fellowship times.
· Relocation of the church kitchen
· Centralized Commons Restrooms for the fellowship hall, grand hall and commons area.
· Open access from the north parking lot to the commons area
Cost Estimate: $7,970,800
Proposed 2nd Sanctuary/Admin and Classroom
· Enlarged sanctuary foyer
· Enlarged Sanctuary lobby
· Renovated Adult Grow Group classrooms and meeting rooms
· Renovated Restrooms
· Renovated sanctuary interior to include the following
·Preservation of the Traditional Sanctuary Environment
·New Pews or Pew Style Seating
·Enlarged and Renovated Pulpit and staging
·25% increase in seating capacity
·Renovated and increased seating capacity in the balcony
Cost Estimate: $1,755,000
Gym Code Updating Cost
· Installation of new fire system
· Installation of fire sprinkler system
Cost Estimate $30,200
· Access Control (Security)
· Stained glass repairs/renovations
· Asbestos testing and abatement
· Civil work contingency
· Site utility taps
· Lab testing for soils and concrete
Cost Estimate: $500,000
· Architect Design for Construction Documents
· Licenses, Permitting, Insurance
· Furnishings for new areas constructed
· Sound system upgrades
· Stage lighting
· Light control systems
Cost Estimate: $2,725,000